Saturday, June 16, 2007

We Love BBQs!





So, I finally went to the beach today...I've been trying to go for weeks but the weather in Santa Monica just hasn't been hot enough. Today was amazing (I wish I had my camera) the weather was perfect, there was a nice breeze, and it wasn't too busy yet. I stayed for a few hours and relaxed and managed to leave with just a tiny burn - pretty good compared to last year (there was crying).
Tonight we went to our friends' BBQ...lots of people from work were there and some we hadn't met before. We had lots of fun, my friend Jeni's husband played with his band, and Dan ate three cheeseburgers...wow!

4 comments:

Jason & Priscilla said...

Jenny, you look hot in red!

Did Dan get a haircut?

Jennifer Friedman said...

YES...he totally did - he wants to be cool in this hot weather!

Jodie said...

You look very tan in these pics! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Nice haircut, do you guys have anything but fun!