Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer Vacation is Here!

Summer has officially started! I finished my last day at work (classroom's all cleaned out) and I've started to relax. I took next week completely off - no need to begin tutoring too quickly. Today was sad though too. Rosanna, my teaching partner for the last three years is moving on to a new school...I'm going to miss having her right next door.
Tomorrow, I'm heading to the beach (finally)...my bag's all ready to go - I just have to pick up a magazine or two and a sandwich tomorrow morning...can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I could go to the beach and lie in the sun. Its kind of hard because its so cold outside. I'm waiting for the weather to change. Have a good day tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Im a wee bit slow a getting to your blog, but I only have 2 days to go now and Im on vacation toooo Yahoo!!