I met up with Priscilly and Yoony today for a little bit of lunch. We met while doing our Bachelor of Education together in the Coquitlam Cohort. Since then, I've moved to New York, then California, and got married. Priscilly started teaching in Coquitlam, got married, and went to Africa. Yoony became a flight attendant with Air Canada, bought a place, and it straddling the teaching world in both Vancouver and Toronto. Wow! So much can happen in four years!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Ahhhh...The Coquitlam Cohort
I met up with Priscilly and Yoony today for a little bit of lunch. We met while doing our Bachelor of Education together in the Coquitlam Cohort. Since then, I've moved to New York, then California, and got married. Priscilly started teaching in Coquitlam, got married, and went to Africa. Yoony became a flight attendant with Air Canada, bought a place, and it straddling the teaching world in both Vancouver and Toronto. Wow! So much can happen in four years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenny! I had so much fun at lunch today. I'm glad we could catch up. Oh, I wasn't sure if your dad knew about the dinner tonight so I didn't even bring it up. I wanted to congratulate him and tell him to have fun tonight. Pass along the message!
Post a Comment