Friday, June 29, 2007

New Camera = Very Excited Jennifer

Well, today was a big day...I love taking pictures (side note - Dan hates being in pictures, so thank goodness for Clutch) and because of the very generous gift I received from my class at the end of the year, I was able to go out today and buy a new camera. For the last four years I've been working with a little (yet wonderful) Konica Minolta 6 megapixel camera...today I picked up a Nikon D40x! (A special thanks to Jason and Priscilly for their help - and perhaps even some thanks in advance for all the questions I'm going to need answered over the next few weeks - exp. Hey Jason and Priscilly, what's the difference between "continuous shooting mode" and "continuous-servo autofocus"? Anyways, I can't wait to post pictures taken from my new camera.

2 comments:

Jason & Priscilla said...

Can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures you'll be making!

Continuous-servo Autofocus ~ continuously focuses rather than locking focus when shutter button is half pressed. Especially useful for a moving object (Ex. Clutch running around).

Continuous shooting ~ allows you to take loads of shots as long as the shutter button is pressed. Very useful when trying to capture a moment at high speed. Keep holding down the button and shoot away!

We love you!

Jennifer Friedman said...

You guys are the best...I don't know what I'd do without you!