I don't love birthdays, especially ones that don't start with 2. I told my husband I didn't want to do anything and that I didn't want him to organize anything. He ignored my requests and organized the best birthday brunch in the world...yes, the world! I feel so lucky that I was able to have all of my wonderful friends around me on my birthday. It was so wonderful being able to laugh and catch up with everyone before going back to school this week. Thank you everyone for being there ~ it meant so much! Thank you husband, I love you.
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Yep...I'm 30!
I don't love birthdays, especially ones that don't start with 2. I told my husband I didn't want to do anything and that I didn't want him to organize anything. He ignored my requests and organized the best birthday brunch in the world...yes, the world! I feel so lucky that I was able to have all of my wonderful friends around me on my birthday. It was so wonderful being able to laugh and catch up with everyone before going back to school this week. Thank you everyone for being there ~ it meant so much! Thank you husband, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wish I could have been there! You are a beautiful person at any age. Miss you.
Post a Comment