Clutch turned 9 this month! Dan and I can hardly believe it, and agree that he's slowed down a bit recently. Although he has his little bursts of playful energy throughout the day, he's quite content just lying at our feet (literally) sleeping the day away. We're thinking about driving up to Vancouver with him next summer so that he can enjoy some real fresh air and get out of the L.A. heat. Here he is, enjoying a water bottle that Dan left hanging around.
Making Stuff Update:
I hardly make anything during the summer (I'm too busy with family visits, travel, enjoying the sunshine, and I think I'm just burnt out from the school year). But now that we're moving along into autumn, my inventive energy is back and the creating has commenced! Last weekend I made a bit of stationary for some of my wonderful friends. I love birds, and of course, let that be my theme. I punched out a few tags from library date cards and customized them with a stamp and personal message. They were a perfect "Happy Monday" surprise!
Dan Update:
Dan's been working on a show called Medea, for months. He's been in rehearsals for the past few weeks, often getting home in the wee hours of the morn. It stars Annette Bening and opens this week! It was featured on the cover of the Arts and Culture section of the L.A. Times yesterday! http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/arts/la-ca-annette-bening20-2009sep20,0,6283472.story Congratulations Dan!!

General Update:
We're excited to be heading down to San Diego next weekend to spend some time with Don and Soph. We have tickets for the Chargers/Dolphins, and are all excited to be at our first NFL game! We're planning on heading down Saturday to catch up and relax before Sunday's festivities begin...I'm totally looking forward to tailgating!

2 comments:
Hi Jen,
I love that stationary, if you have any extra bring your dear old Mom some home on your next visit.
Love Ya!
Mom...I will DEFINITELY bring you some! xo
Post a Comment