Last night Dan and I hooked up with my wonderful friend Melly and her boyfriend Dan. We had a great time drinking wine and talking over dinner and then headed back to mom and dad's for some "trust me" coffees and a little more wine. Melly and Dan loved meeting Don and Soph's new little pug, Bruno.
Today (sniff, sniff) we're heading back to LA..I'd love to stay another week, but I'm looking forward to seeing Clutch. We had such a fun Christmas with both the families!

1 comment:
I have SOOOO much to comment on but Jason and I have to go get some food in San Juan. The family photos are the BEST. I wish I could have been there (you'd make me an honorary Bell, right?) Hahaha.
Okay, quick question. Did you get a new lens?! That pug picture is as sharp as a tack, girl!
P
Post a Comment