Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Goodbye 2007...Hello 2008!



Last night Dan and I said goodbye to 2007 and celebrated the year to come with a delicious lobster dinner (cooked and prepared by Dan - my in-house chef!). Our wonderful friend Arny joined us in the festivities as we created New Years Poems and toasted to friendship. We spent the night talking, dancing, drinking, downtown at an event called Little Radio with a group of our friends.



Now, to celebrate New Year's Day I relieved Dan from his normal kitchen duties and took on the role of Head Chef. I prepared a homemade seafood soup for my handsome husband, complete with mussels, sea bass, prawns, veggies and wine. For Hanukah, I bought Dan a Le Creuset cast iron pot, perfect for slow cooking - I've already used it twice to make this soup!




Welcome 2008! I look forward to love, laughter, and a year of wonderful memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Reading your Goodbye 2007 blog made me tear up. I'm glad you had a wonderful New Years. I have a feeling 2008 will be a year to remember!!

Jason & Priscilla said...

Looking forward to 2008! Miss you.