I can't believe the girls are already leaving, having them in LA has been the best!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Welcome to LA Kendra and Jess
I first met Kendra and Jessica when I was 4 and we were all going to the same preschool. 24 years later, and hear we are! We've had a great weekend - visiting the farmer's market and Grove, walking along the beach in Santa Monica (soooooo windy), going out for sush, and stopping in on a "Hideous Christmas" party.
I can't believe the girls are already leaving, having them in LA has been the best!
I can't believe the girls are already leaving, having them in LA has been the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had a great time with Kendra and Jessica. Thanks for inviting me out!
Looking at the three of you makes me feel so sentimental. I can still picture the three of you in kindergarten. What happened?
if you 3 cut yourselves some big thick bangs it would be like kindergarten again! do you remember how you'd pretend to be horses at recess?
Post a Comment