
I'm so excited to be home I haven't seen mom, dad, Katie, Don or Soph for months...and I'm so excited to meet little Bruno! Now, this holiday is going to be extra special because Jean, Paul, Tanya, and her now fiance Mike are coming to Vancouver too!!! Dan and I haven't seen his family since July.
This week's sure to be filled with much laughter and love. I can't wait for the fun to get started. Of course...holiday photos to come.

3 comments:
Hang in there Kid!
We love ya!
We will be there at YVR
waiting for you.
See you soon
Love Mom&Dad
I LOVE you guys!
oxoxxoxoxoox
Hey! Wanted to let you know that I have worn the hoodie everyday since you gave it to me....no joke. It's not too cold here right now so I've been wearing it as my coat. I should probably wash it soon....miss you!
Post a Comment