Well, it's been three days and we're holding up pretty well. Clutch has a new friend, her name's Yvette and she comes to the house everyday to take Clutch for a walk. She tells me he's behaving very well and marches up and down the block quite proudly. Everyday when I get home from work, Clutch and I take a long walk and then we lie on the couch together to watch Martha - I watch, Clutch sleeps.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The Third Day
Well, it's been three days and we're holding up pretty well. Clutch has a new friend, her name's Yvette and she comes to the house everyday to take Clutch for a walk. She tells me he's behaving very well and marches up and down the block quite proudly. Everyday when I get home from work, Clutch and I take a long walk and then we lie on the couch together to watch Martha - I watch, Clutch sleeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're probabloy snoozing tooo!
Mom, I would never sleep during Martha!
Post a Comment