Friday, April 06, 2007

Let's hear it for the Mets!


...because the Mets are really sockin' the ball; knocking those home runs over the wall!... ok, who's been watching the Mets? Let's be honest, they're the best team in baseball... 4 - 0 and does anyone remember the score tonight??? I believe it was: Kicked the Braves' Ass! Last year I was a jinx, but it looks like the tides have changed because I watched at least a fifth of the game and they still won...last year I'd walk into a room and suddenly the Mets would be down... no more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you guys are talking a little soon about those Mets. I still remember last year! They could not go the distance. Remember pitching is "well" almost everything! Now how about those Vancouver Canucks!

Unknown said...

Judy said, just to let you know Dad was laughing the whole time he typed his comment. He's not even a canucks fan, he's for Toronto. But the canuks did make the playoffs, and so did Toronto. Love Ya!
Mom