Now, Clutch never smells awesome...but over the last week or so, Clutch has moved into that area of "stench". So...today was bath day for the poor dog. He doesn't really enjoy it, and tries to escape during the whole process. I have a little trouble stopping him from licking up the shampoo and he shakes every three minutes, so I'm always soaked. Anyways, after we're all done and I've dried him off, he likes to run into the living room and spend the next ten minutes attacking the towel.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Bath Day for Clutch
Now, Clutch never smells awesome...but over the last week or so, Clutch has moved into that area of "stench". So...today was bath day for the poor dog. He doesn't really enjoy it, and tries to escape during the whole process. I have a little trouble stopping him from licking up the shampoo and he shakes every three minutes, so I'm always soaked. Anyways, after we're all done and I've dried him off, he likes to run into the living room and spend the next ten minutes attacking the towel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The same thing happens when I try to give Jason a bath....
Post a Comment