I know this photo is difficult to read, but it says "Mrs. Fridman Roks!" On Tuesday morning, one of my students came over to my desk and placed a large pink plastic bag on top of it. She told me that inside was a sign made out of spaghetti that said Mrs. Friedman Rocks. I brought it home and spread it out along the dining room floor to take a closer look...a few spelling mistakes, but so cute. I love second graders! It's amazing what a sever-year-old girl can do with dry spaghetti and Elmer's glue.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Made from Spaghetti...
I know this photo is difficult to read, but it says "Mrs. Fridman Roks!" On Tuesday morning, one of my students came over to my desk and placed a large pink plastic bag on top of it. She told me that inside was a sign made out of spaghetti that said Mrs. Friedman Rocks. I brought it home and spread it out along the dining room floor to take a closer look...a few spelling mistakes, but so cute. I love second graders! It's amazing what a sever-year-old girl can do with dry spaghetti and Elmer's glue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Do those kids love you or what.
That might just be the coolest use of spaghetti I've ever seen.
Thanks you guys!!
now that i am in the process of becoming a teacher, it is amazing how the little things your students do mean so much:) from one rockin miss bell to another.... thanks for being such an inspiration!
"Miss Bell" I still remember the time you spent in my classroom....such a fun week! Before you know it you'll have your own classroom! xoxoxo
Post a Comment