So, I decided to spend the afternoon reading my camera manuel. After an hour or so of reading I decided I needed to put my new found information into practice. For the last half hour or so, I've taken about fifty pictures of Clutch...most of them were one of the following: boring, too dark, too light, blury, etc. However, by the end of my little "Clutch Study", I'd managed to figure out a few of my hundred settings! Here's one picture (I thought) was pretty good!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Little by Little
So, I decided to spend the afternoon reading my camera manuel. After an hour or so of reading I decided I needed to put my new found information into practice. For the last half hour or so, I've taken about fifty pictures of Clutch...most of them were one of the following: boring, too dark, too light, blury, etc. However, by the end of my little "Clutch Study", I'd managed to figure out a few of my hundred settings! Here's one picture (I thought) was pretty good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great shot Jenny! The angle really worked well.
Thank you! I'm inspired by Anna Kuperberg!
Post a Comment