Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day Three...The Shower


Today was our beautiful bride-to-be's bridal shower. Now, what would a bridal shower be without a cute and colourful theme? Today was all stripes and polkadots in a variety of bright colours. Mom and I co-hosted the party with some help from dad. The guests were wonderful and Soph was stunning. It was a fun evening of punch, bridal shower games, and of course, stripes and polkadots!


Sophie received this special gift from her mom...I think Soph's cheeks went a little red.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

The pictures are beautiful. Everything was absolutely wonderful. You made this into such a special day that I will never forget. Thank you for everything and being the best sister-in-law anyone could ask for. I love you!!

Jason & Priscilla said...

SO AWESOME!!! Jenny, it looked amazing!

Jason & Priscilla said...

You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome!