Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day Eight...Our Last Day









Dan and I have had the most wonderful time visiting Mom, Dad, Don, and Soph. The weather was perfect...meaning it was hot and it only rained once. We wrapped up our visit tonight with a delicious (mom-cooked) oyster dinner followed by Pictionary and Scattegories. We also had our final round of "trust-me coffees" specially made by dad. I'm so sad we're leaving tomorrow and can't wait to return for Don and Soph's wedding in September.
Tonight Dad and I took one last walk around the property and snapped a few photos - Dad's dahlia garden is amazing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, nice pics. It was a pretty wet day here today, day nine!. The
cafe o Lait dalia is even bigger and the yellow diner plate kept on coming dispite the rain.Mom and I ran some errans and I bought a used door for the shelter area.Miss you guys. Love Dad.

Jennifer Friedman said...

Hi Dad...wish we could be there to see all of the dahlias develop..they're so beautiful..and I like being surprised everytime one opens up. Hopefully there will still be a bunch in Sept. Dan and I had an awesome time...it was TOO short!
Love you guys and miss you.
xoox

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,
Miss you already, thanks for making everything so special for Soph and doing all those photos. Love Ya,
Mom

Jennifer Friedman said...

Love you too...thanks for making everything so wonderful!
oxxoxo