I have this student...his name is John and he's one of my favorites. He's always saying the funniest things..."Mrs. Friedman, I'll be back in a jippy" you mean a jiffy "yah, yah - that's what I mean". and "Mrs Friedman, that was a peice of pie" you mean a piece of cake? "yah, yah, a piece of cake". We read The Witches the other day..."Mrs. Friedman...you a witch?...I'm going to get you!"
Anyways, today John brought me a little treat - a package of Juicy Fruit - he said I shouldn't worry about saving it because it has 17 pieces - and it's almost as good as Trident because it lasts an extra long time. Anyways, just thought I'd share.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't grade 2 wonderful!
Awwww...reminds me of my days when I had cute students....
(*Ethan bends down and sniffs my knee*) "Miss Tanti, you smell good."
Post a Comment