Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The 99 Cent Show...


If you're a Los Angelino - be sure to check out the (the just extended) 99 Cent Show (that's the title, not the cost) at the Bootleg theater - 2220 Beverly - it's totally awesome! - All of the costumes are only made with things bought at the 99 cent store - lot's of packing tape.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

We're excited to check this out on Friday! The theater called us back and we're set with tickets.

Jason & Priscilla said...

I love a good bargain! I bet I could get a few good ideas from this show.

I can only imagine how much it costs to look that cheap...

Tahna said...

I think Eric could probably teach them a thing or two! You should see how long he can keep his workboots alive with duck tape and shoe goo! NO JOKE.