Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Long Week...


This has been the longest week - I picked up some kind of germ last weekend and I'm just starting to get back to normal now - please exuse me for neglecting my blog. Anyways, this morning Dan and I headed out for brunch to this little place recommended to us called Square One - home of Los Angeles' best bacon! And yes, the bacon was pretty unreal. Tonight, we're heading out for dinner with Jeni and John to one of our all time favorite restaurants Oomasa (in Little Tokyo) I think it's the best sush in LA.
The picture is of a true California Elk - I had to climb a fence to get it!

3 comments:

Jason & Priscilla said...

Awwww...poor Jenny. Been thinking about you!

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better Jen. You sounded so awful on Wednesday, I was really worried about you. Was this picture from your drive down the coast?

Jennifer Friedman said...

mom...yes that's the one - Dan was sitting in the car safe and sound while I (the brave one) was out on the hunt!