This weekend Dan and I headed up to wine country with our friends Jodie and Alex. We went to four different wine tastings and had an amazing time. For anyone who's ever seen Sideways - we ate dinner at the Hitching Post, which was really delish. Dan and I ended up buying two bottles of wine, one from Khoeler Vineyard and one from Fess Parker (Davie Crockett). Jodie and Alex were amazing tour guides - they've taken many trips north and showed us the ropes. It was so great just to get out of Los Angeles and breathe some clean air.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Wine Country
This weekend Dan and I headed up to wine country with our friends Jodie and Alex. We went to four different wine tastings and had an amazing time. For anyone who's ever seen Sideways - we ate dinner at the Hitching Post, which was really delish. Dan and I ended up buying two bottles of wine, one from Khoeler Vineyard and one from Fess Parker (Davie Crockett). Jodie and Alex were amazing tour guides - they've taken many trips north and showed us the ropes. It was so great just to get out of Los Angeles and breathe some clean air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good Morning Jen, Sounds like you had a great time on the tour, I think I'll have to talk to Dad into going on a wine tour in the Okanagan Valley. ]
Have a good day!
Love Ya!
Mom
Jen! Wow, that sounds like fun ~ spending your waking hours getting drunk! I do that too....except, I'm not at a winery and I do it to get me through my day. (There's a reason why the bottom drawer in my desk is off limits to the kiddies!)
When are you coming home?
What a sweet getaway! Eric said he will take me to the winery in Pahrump,NV (AKA where the whore houses are!) Yes, he is serious!
Post a Comment