Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Hanukkah!


For the first night of Hanukkah, Dan and I lit the menorah and sang a couple of Hanukkah songs - I was mostly back-up. We made latkes which are little fried potato pancakes - super delish! They do however involve grating onion and potatoes - you know what they say..."the latkes aren't done until someone grates off a part of their finger" yep - I grated off a huge hole...it's been three hours...still bleeding.
Then we opened our presents - very fun - no grating involved. Clutch helped and wore a very pretty Hanukkah bow.

Mom and Dad Friedman spoiled me with these great pink and grey K2 roller blades - I love them - and Dan surpirsed me with a matching pink helmet, I'm sure I'll need it!

This is where I"ll be sitting when I go see Wicked at the Pantages in March - My husband loves me!

Dan's opening his new Ladainian Tomlinson - Chargers Jersey - He's so obsessed with football!

1 comment:

Tahna said...

Those roller blades really make me miss so cal!! Maybe you and Mel can go together!