Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Weekend's Already Over.

The weekend's already over - it was pretty good though. Dan and I have been trying to see Little Miss Sunshine everyday now for a week...and although we tried again on Friday, I ended up having an extended after-work-nap, which resulted in us watching Revenge of the Nerds on the couch...in our living room. (Big Friday night for the Friedmans). Saturday we went to our friend's engagement party and tonight I saw The Illusionist with Jeff while Dan and Lap stayed home and watched football...that's right...football season's back - which also means the return of fantasy football.
This week in Mrs. Friedman's classroom, the students will be reading Flat Stanley. If anyone out there would like to have Flat Stanley mailed to them so you can take him on all kinds of adventures (this should be documented with photographs and letters) please let me know!

No comments: