Friday, September 15, 2006

Is it fall yet?



I wore a sweater to work today...does this mean it's fall? I love the crisp weather, the falling leaves, the beautiful colours that fall brings. I miss Pitt Meadows in the fall - especially the blueberry fields. Attached are pictures from mom and dad's deck...I miss the view.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, I was just checking my G mail and went to your Blog.
looks great I like the pictures of 'Fall in the Meadows' even makes me homesick! I see on the commment section it appears to be telling me to post under a different acount, don't know what that means? Hope you are well, say Hi to all talk to you soon.
Love Dad.

Unknown said...

Nice Jen
Love Donny B.

Jennifer Friedman said...

I love you guys...thanks for the great comments!
Talk to you soon.

Jen

Jennifer Friedman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.