Thursday, July 02, 2009

Summertime!


July and August, the two months I spend the rest of the year waiting for...are finally here.

I love summertime because it's filled with mornings spent sleeping in past 6:30am, it means delicious (unrushed) breakfasts (see above), chatting with the husband, and snuggling with the Clutchers....it's just so darn wonderful!

This summer, Dan and I have decided to do a little traveling. This month, we're heading up to Vancouver/Pitt Meadows for a little rest and relaxation, and of course, the Annual Family BBQ!! I absolutely love the BBQ because we get to see the entire family: the cousins, the aunts & uncles, the grandparents, the babies, etc. I love catching up with everyone and reconnecting. (Side note: I started this blog after our first annual bbq in 2006...it was my very first entry!) At the end of the month and into August we'll be flying into New York/New Jersey to spend some much needed time with Dan' family. Trips to the East Coast are always super busy with visiting, Sparky play, silliness, and sometimes even trips to the Berkshires!

Now, everyone knows we head to B.C. and the East Coast every summer, but this year we're adding a few twists! (More to come on that, in later posts!).

Anyway, wishing everyone a wonderful summer!! xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

This looks yummy. You'll have to cook that up for breakfast for us when you come home. Miss you lots!

Love
Sophie

Jennifer Friedman said...

You got it!! MIss you too.
xo