Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Heading Home!

Tomorrow morning I'm off to Vancouver/Pitt Meadows for almost 2 weeks. I've been looking forward to this trip for months. I've decided to take home my old PowerBook G4 for Mom and Dad because I'm just not using it anymore (although I am using it to do this post). Anyway, I've just discovered that I have a few "oldies" on here that I need to share before passing them on.

First: My Kindy Classroom (2003/2004) & my AMAZING para Estrella!




Second: My brother sitting beside a propane tank...we were camping...I'm not even sure how this photo got in here



Third: My old street in Spanish Harlem



Fourth: Me, Melly, & Priscilly frantically getting flowers ready for my wedding...in the rain...Ladies, you were such troopers! ox



Fifth: Kendra and I in some kind of ridiculous race...Why would we have beanbags on our heads?

No comments: