Monday, January 05, 2009

My talented mother...

Yesterday, while I was on the phone with my dad, my mom was on a bit of a wildlife expedition. She headed out with her camera and super zoom lens, and took some of the greatest photos (I love wildlife!). I can't believe that Mom was able to capture 2 eagles in our big tree (one with a flip flop in its claw!), a hawk on the garden post, and a squirrel out on our bird feeder ~ who knew squirrels liked suet?!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny Bell, you're toooo kind. But it was fun getting those photos. Enjoyed looking at all the other photo's you've posted too. Wish you two were still here. Loved having you home.
Miss You!!!!
Mom

Jennifer Friedman said...

Mom...those photos are amazing...did you notice the flip flop in the eagle's claw??? Crazy!! I miss you too ~ but I'll se you next Friday!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I see that the talent of taking great pictures runs in the Bell family! Hopefully it rubs off on me :)
Luv u both
xoxo