This weekend was the Abbit Kinney festival in Venice. Dan was working down there as part of a fund raiser for his non profit and I decided to head down to see what it's all about. After looking for parking for just under an hour, I finally found my husband. The festival was pretty neat - it was packed and there were a ton of "characters" - if you know Venice, then you know what I mean. Anyways, I'd definitely check it out again, but a little earlier in the morning to beat the rush!
I also had a great time this weekend, hitting up Pinkberry and Paper Source with my friend Jeni, and checking out Rush Street with Brian and Jodie! Weekends go by so fast :(

1 comment:
man jen, your weekends always look like so much fun...and i love the picture of dan, great face. anyway see you in a couple weeks:) oxox
Post a Comment