After returning from Vancouver, I had one day to unpack and repack before heading off to the east coast for a week. Although I had a terrible cold the entire time I was there, I had an amazing time with Dan's parents and my sister-in-law. We were able to do lots of wedding talk and I was even able to see T's wedding dress - it's unbelievable! We also got together with the other brides maids and ordered our dresses. Here we are holding our sample dresses.

I was able to visit Tanya's school, it was perfect because it was "Tiger Day" (Together In Getting Everyone Reading). The kids were adorable! They were face painted like tigers and wore tiger t-shirts and tails. I had a chance to visit with some of my old friends that I used to work with in NY and had dinner out with T and Jui! Anyways, it was a great visit and I already miss everyone.
2 comments:
Brings back memories of when you were my bridesmaid. Tanya is so lucky to have you to stand beside her.
OMG....Priscilla, I LOVE you!
Post a Comment