
Well....long time no blog....I know, I've been slacking.
Well, there's been a lot going on in the Friedman house lately. Last week Dan headed off to New York/New Jersey for the weekend to spend Passover with his family. Although I missed him and the rest of "Team Friedman", I was so lucky because my amazing friend Priscilly headed down to LA for the weekend to keep me company! We had such a wonderful time (you'll have to visit her blog for all the photos - there's a link to the left). We kept very busy visiting many of my favorite LA boutiques... paper source, container store, ISW.... We enjoyed some lunches and dinners out, drank Starbucks, got peddies, drank wine and more. we also enjoyed some serious guitar hero! Priscilla arrived a virgin but left a pro!

In other news, we have a neighborhood rabbit! I see it pretty regularly, except when Priscilla's here.... Anyways, here's the proof...

1 comment:
Jen, you've taken Priscilla to the far side with the "guitar hero stuff". Glad you had a wonderful time. Love Ya!
Mom
Post a Comment