Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started this blog in the summer of 2006 as a way of keeping in touch with friends and family while we're all living so far apart. It's been a great way to stay connected, and I've loved going back to old posts to reflect on so many wonderful memories!
5 comments:
I love this picture! You guys look so cozy and adorable. Dan looks great ~ when a guy wears a fedora, there's always a chance that he'll look like Dick Tracey, but Dan totally pulled of a Justin Timberlake! Loving it.
I love that picture tooooo! How come you look like you're bundled up for snow and Dan's enjoying the sun?
I know you can't tell in this picture, but I'm wearing shorts and Dan's wearing jeans.
Watch out, Brad and Angelina...there's another hot couple in town!
Hey, where did you get the pic of
Boogie and Belcal?
Post a Comment