Dan and I decided to just stay home and relax last night...but I started to get a little antsy and I thought it might be the perfect time to get going on my holiday cards. After watching a great episode of Martha (which gets taped daily in the Friedman home), I was inspired to go with a sweet little bird theme this year. I picked up all of my supplies last weekend...Dan cringed when I walked in the door with a Paper Source bag. I have to admit though...Dan's been very easy going, I've made quite a mess crafting these cards.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
November
Dan and I decided to just stay home and relax last night...but I started to get a little antsy and I thought it might be the perfect time to get going on my holiday cards. After watching a great episode of Martha (which gets taped daily in the Friedman home), I was inspired to go with a sweet little bird theme this year. I picked up all of my supplies last weekend...Dan cringed when I walked in the door with a Paper Source bag. I have to admit though...Dan's been very easy going, I've made quite a mess crafting these cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll be expecting your 'best' one!
Wow...they look beautiful!
Post a Comment