I celebrated the first day of fall with Jodie today. By celebrate, I mean we went out for breakfast and then did some shopping...shoe shopping. It was only 74 degrees today in LA...but it was beautiful - a perfect blue sky! We started off at the Farmer's Market for some breakfast and then just shopped around the Grove for a while. Then we headed to DSW...I'd never been before....it was a shoe heaven... (Priscilly...you'd LOVE it). Anyways...DSW is in the heart of Hollywood and it was busy, busy, busy as usual...tourist central! Anyways, a great day with Jodie and a new pair of Steve Maddens too.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
The First Day of Fall
I celebrated the first day of fall with Jodie today. By celebrate, I mean we went out for breakfast and then did some shopping...shoe shopping. It was only 74 degrees today in LA...but it was beautiful - a perfect blue sky! We started off at the Farmer's Market for some breakfast and then just shopped around the Grove for a while. Then we headed to DSW...I'd never been before....it was a shoe heaven... (Priscilly...you'd LOVE it). Anyways...DSW is in the heart of Hollywood and it was busy, busy, busy as usual...tourist central! Anyways, a great day with Jodie and a new pair of Steve Maddens too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I need new shoes!!!
Post a Comment