Well, Don and Soph are just ending their honeymoon in California and they decided to make a stop at...OUR HOUSE! Dan and I drove down to Anaheim this morning to pick up the newly weds. We headed for a little breakfast at Fred 62 - one of our favorite breaky/brunch places. Clutch was waiting for us and was excited to greet Don and Soph at the door. (Soph and Clutch were meeting for the very first time - Don and Clutch met when Dan and I brought him up to Vancouver for the holidays a few years ago.) Soph and I headed out to the farmer's market to pick up a few things. Don and Dan decided to stay home to watch...Sunday Morning football - of course. Wish we all lived closer together.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Don and Soph in LA!
Well, Don and Soph are just ending their honeymoon in California and they decided to make a stop at...OUR HOUSE! Dan and I drove down to Anaheim this morning to pick up the newly weds. We headed for a little breakfast at Fred 62 - one of our favorite breaky/brunch places. Clutch was waiting for us and was excited to greet Don and Soph at the door. (Soph and Clutch were meeting for the very first time - Don and Clutch met when Dan and I brought him up to Vancouver for the holidays a few years ago.) Soph and I headed out to the farmer's market to pick up a few things. Don and Dan decided to stay home to watch...Sunday Morning football - of course. Wish we all lived closer together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment