Well...it's that time again...for the last few weeks my husband has been preparing for his "Keeper League" Fantasy Football draft. He spends hours at a time researching stats and practicing "mock-drafts" online with ESPN. Every year I fulfill my role as the fantasy football wife, and construct the draft board so that the "team owners" can easily see who's been picked and who's coming up next. Now, over the course of the season, I will have to hear about trades, points, and yards...I will also have to pretend that I care who's injured and how that will affect next week's line up. I dread play-offs, but I look forward to the fantasy football Super Bowl because it means the season's almost over.
This is Dan holding his league's Fantasy Trophy...(yes...they actually had a trophy made with the name of every year's Super Bowl winner). Dan's on there three times as his team dominated from 2003 - 2005...ahhh The New Jersey Clutch Dynasty! (Dan wanted me to point out that although he didn't win the 2006 Super Bowl...he did go undefeated in the regular season!
No comments:
Post a Comment