Second: The holidays are fast approaching and I'm finally getting some tasks accomplished! This week, I finished my holiday greetings, and today I actually did a little shopping. Honestly though, I wish the stores would hold back on all the holiday decor until after Thanksgiving...I'd like to enjoy one holiday at a time.
Dan and I are staying in town for Thanksgiving this year, but have plans to join friends for turkey. Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

3 comments:
Clutch definitely looks peeved with you. Cards look great. Talk soon.
hey jen
love the cards, saw the stamp on paper source... love it!!! christina and i scrapbooked on the weekend and i made my cards, excited to show you and can't believe christmas is almost here!
hey jen love the cards! saw the stamp on paper source. i made my cards on the weekend too... the pictures are coming. can't wait to see you:) xo
Post a Comment