Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello Summer, I've missed you!

Yep, my sixth year of teaching is over! I feel like this year went by faster than any other. This one was particularly special to me because I watched my first class graduate (I, of course, sobbed through commencements).
Although today was my last day of work, I finished off with the kids yesterday. We celebrated our last day together with some adorable paper mustaches. I made one for each student ~ they were all different ~ and then I taped them to their faces...yep, taped. They LOVED it...my assistant, Dan, and I wore them too!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

i love it! WOW six years jen.... i'll have to give you an update soon on mine. practicum starts in september:) can't wait to see you too... missed ya last night for poppa's bday!

Lockette said...

Yep...six years...they totally FLEW by!! Looking forward to hearing all about practicum when it starts, that whole experience is a lot of fun!

Wish I could have been at the birthday party last night, I heard all about it from Papa this morning...sounded like a lot of fun...he definitely loved both cakes!!

xo

Jennifer Friedman said...

I must have written that comment when Priscilla was logged in...oops!