I spent this Easter weekend at home in Los Angeles. My parents visited the weekend before and Dan was in New Jersey for Passover and some family time. Although I missed the family, I was so pleased to be able to attend Flynn's Baptism. The service was beautiful, and Flynn was dressed in the most adorable baby blue and white Easter outfit. I always enjoy spending time with Jeni and her family ~ they are all so loving, warm, and welcoming.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Celebrating Flynn
I spent this Easter weekend at home in Los Angeles. My parents visited the weekend before and Dan was in New Jersey for Passover and some family time. Although I missed the family, I was so pleased to be able to attend Flynn's Baptism. The service was beautiful, and Flynn was dressed in the most adorable baby blue and white Easter outfit. I always enjoy spending time with Jeni and her family ~ they are all so loving, warm, and welcoming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment