Now, I'm sorry about the quality of this photo... When I first started working as a Kindergarten teacher in N.Y. I had the most amazing/unbelievable assistant ~ Estrella ~ I made it through that year because of her guidance (I had no idea what I was doing - I was a first year!). A couple of years after we worked together, Tanya went back to teach in N.Y. and guess who she was paired-up with?!...yep, Estrella. It was so great seeing her at the wedding ~ it brought back so many great memories of my first year in N.Y.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Estrella...
Now, I'm sorry about the quality of this photo... When I first started working as a Kindergarten teacher in N.Y. I had the most amazing/unbelievable assistant ~ Estrella ~ I made it through that year because of her guidance (I had no idea what I was doing - I was a first year!). A couple of years after we worked together, Tanya went back to teach in N.Y. and guess who she was paired-up with?!...yep, Estrella. It was so great seeing her at the wedding ~ it brought back so many great memories of my first year in N.Y.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How wonderful to meet up with her again, especially at such a special event.
Yes, this photo is poor quality, but even so, it's easy to see how absolutely stunning you are! Somehow I missed full-body pictures of you in the bridesmaid's dress. You look fantastic, beautiful lady!
Post a Comment