Sunday, August 31, 2008

That's it...

That's it - the end of summer. I celebrated my birthday with some amazing ladies this weekend - a walk at the beach, brunch, pedies, wine...who could ask for more? I did miss Dan - he's been at Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada all week - but we celebrated last weekend with sush, coldstone, and a trip to the LA Zoo.
Next week's sure to be exciting with the return of the students - my classroom's almost ready - Dan (my assistant) and I have been hard at work getting it back to its pre-summer state.

1 comment:

hilario said...

I hope you had a great summer. Sachi, Tane, and I hope you have an exciting year of teaching. YEAH!

Also, it blows that we didn't have the draft this year. I always look forward to the unveiling of the logos. Thanks for the time.