Well, we've arrived in Portland and it's beautiful!! As we walked to breakfast Dan and I enjoyed breathing in the cool, CLEAN air - it was oh so good. We checked in yesterday afternoon and after lunch we spent time exploring Powells bookstore which is just a block down from our hotel. For anyone who doesn't know, Powells is the most gigantic book store you'll ever visit, it literally takes up an entire block! I woke up at 6:30 this morning and snuck out for a Starbucks and a walk while Dan enjoyed sleeping in - this is his first vacation in ages. The weather is perfect warm/blue sky/slight breeze. Today, we plan to visit a few of Portland's gardens (it's known for its roses) and then I think we're just winging it! Anyways, pictures to come - I'm having some trouble uploading because dsl is in and out.
Monday, July 14, 2008
We've arrived in Portland!
Well, we've arrived in Portland and it's beautiful!! As we walked to breakfast Dan and I enjoyed breathing in the cool, CLEAN air - it was oh so good. We checked in yesterday afternoon and after lunch we spent time exploring Powells bookstore which is just a block down from our hotel. For anyone who doesn't know, Powells is the most gigantic book store you'll ever visit, it literally takes up an entire block! I woke up at 6:30 this morning and snuck out for a Starbucks and a walk while Dan enjoyed sleeping in - this is his first vacation in ages. The weather is perfect warm/blue sky/slight breeze. Today, we plan to visit a few of Portland's gardens (it's known for its roses) and then I think we're just winging it! Anyways, pictures to come - I'm having some trouble uploading because dsl is in and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hello, I love this pic of you and Dan. Isn't something missing on his face?? Looking good!!
Love you both,
Mom
He's trying a new look - I bet it'll be back by San Fran! xoxox
Who's the good looking guy with you in this pic Jen?
Love the new look Dan...very handsome :) Jen..you always look good so no compliment required.
Love you Soph!!
xo
Post a Comment