Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Open House



Well, tonight was Open House at school - this is a time for all of my students' parents to visit the classroom and see what we've been up to. I often have first grade parents visit, wanting to get an idea of what second grade is all about. I was busy, busy, busy all day with the kids, putting last minute touches on their beautiful work. Everything was a hit - including some "fraction pizzas" we worked on today!

3 comments:

Jason & Priscilla said...

Those kids are so spoiled to have you! I want to send my kids to Mrs. Friedman's class! Can't wait to visit your room and steal...uh, um...borrow your ideas.

Unknown said...

As usual, your classroom looks great.

Unknown said...

Heck, I don"t want to send my kids!
I want to be in the class,
Love the cieling danglers!

Love Dad