Saturday, February 02, 2008

Trouble

If you've been reading Priscilla and Jason's blog, then you already know the trouble Clutch has been causing around the house. He's been getting into everything! Last week I came home from work and greeted Clutch at the door as usual. Then suddenly, I noticed a hundred or so pins all over my living room carpet....that's right, Clutch ate me pin cushion while I was at work. (Don't worry Clutch is ok...he managed to take out all of the pins before snacking on the cushion). Anyways, instead of buying a new one, I turned to my new favorite book...Last Minute Patchwork Gifts..and within 30 minutes or so, I had a new "homemade" cushion!

2 comments:

Jason & Priscilla said...

OMG! That is SOOOOOO adorable! Seriously, I think I might thank Clutch for horfing down your old one because this was is so cute.

Actually, I don't believe you made this....yah, uh...you better make me one just to prove it...yah.

Unknown said...

Jen I can't beleive Clutch ate your pin cushion, good thing he didn't eat any of the pins!!! Scary! It's funny what our dogs will do when we are at work!!??