Well, I headed home this weekend for my friend Jessica's wedding, and I was reminded of how wet BC can be. I haven't seen rain fall that hard for quite some time. Over the last few years I've cleared out all of the rain gear from my closet - I was not prepared for the rain I was about to face. On Sunday morning I headed next door to visit Grandma and Grandpa wearing my mom's gumboots and dad's raincoat.
Monday, May 21, 2007
It's Raining, It's pouring.
Well, I headed home this weekend for my friend Jessica's wedding, and I was reminded of how wet BC can be. I haven't seen rain fall that hard for quite some time. Over the last few years I've cleared out all of the rain gear from my closet - I was not prepared for the rain I was about to face. On Sunday morning I headed next door to visit Grandma and Grandpa wearing my mom's gumboots and dad's raincoat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you got wet, but had lots of fun! Glad you're back...I missed you!
Jenny, you're not suppose to let your friends know how wet it can be here, they'll never want to come and visit. The raingear suits you.
Post a Comment