Tuesday, August 22, 2006


This photo was taken at the Wedgewood Hotel, just before leaving for the ceremony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh....being 'in' the wedding is a total understatement by Jen! People, this girl made this wedding happen! She learned to do calligraphy for us just to address our envelopes! She planned the most amazing "Something Blue" shower for me with details that even Martha herself would be blown away by. I asked Jen to draw pictures of Jason and I to tell our story and make it into a comic book...which she did in like a day...a week before the wedding. Jen, you are truly an amazing friend. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't let you tell people that you were just 'in' the wedding. You played a far more instrumental role. If you are lucky enough to have Jen as a friend, you are truly blessed. We love you!

~ Priscilla & Jason